Communer Affiliate Notes
- Communer currently offers a flat 5% commission for any product on Communer’s website, including trademark registrations, legal guides, and document templates. For trademark registrations, this is 20% of Communer’s commission.
- If a customer follows your affiliate link, a cookie will track their use of the website for 30 days. If they click a referral link for one product and purchase a different product, you will still get referral credit.
- If you know for certain that you referred somebody, but the referral wasn’t tracked for some reason (e.g. they used a different device to make the purchase), just let us know and we’ll still count the referral.
Communer Affiliate Rules
- You cannot get a referral commission for your own purchase or your own sale.
- You can choose to be paid by mailed check (U.S. only), PayPal, or bank wire (U.S. only). Applicable fees will be deducted from your payouts. Those fees are typically $1 for mailed check, $25 for bank wire, and about 2.9% for PayPal.
- For trademark registration sales, you get paid after the deal is finalized and the seller gets paid.
- You only receive a payout when you’ve earned $20 or more in referrals.
- If a purchase is refunded, you do not receive a commission.