Become a Communer Affiliate
Earn money by linking customers to Communer on your blog, your website, or through email. Promote Communer to your clients or readers and get 15% of Communer’s share of any sale made to the person you referred.
Trademark prices on Communer range from $1,500 to $25,000+, and Communer’s share is typically 25%, meaning affiliate commissions can be as high as $1,000 USD per sale. You’ll also get commissions when your referred customers purchase document templates and legal guides on Communer.
Communer Affiliate Notes
- If a customer follows your affiliate link, a cookie will track their use of the website for 30 days. If they click a referral link for one product and purchase a different product, you will still get referral credit.
- If you know for certain that you referred somebody, but the referral wasn’t tracked for some reason (e.g. they used a different device to make the purchase), just let us know and we’ll still count the referral.
- You can also offer coupon codes to your clients/readers. These codes will give you credit for the referral even if a referral link wasn’t used.
- You get 15% of Communer’s share of a sale. This typically means 3.75% for trademark sales and 14.5% for document and guide sales.
Communer Affiliate Rules
- You cannot get a referral commission for your own purchase or your own sale.
- You can choose to be paid by mailed check (U.S. only), PayPal, Payoneer, or bank wire (U.S. only). Applicable fees will be deducted from your payouts. Those fees are typically $1 for mailed check, $25 for bank wire, and about 2.9% for PayPal.
- For trademark registration sales, you get paid after the deal is finalized and the seller gets paid.
- You only receive a payout when you’ve earned $20 or more in referrals.
- If a purchase is refunded, you do not receive a commission.